Język angielski - Forum języka angielskiego, Gramatyka

Pełna wersja: Clopp said they had contacted the team two years ago, but refused to control the swan
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Clopp said they had contacted the team two years ago, but refused to control the swan.

[Obrazek: 20140629_u08915gr7difgnst0cs4.jpg]

ดูบอลออนไลน์ Jurgen Klopp, manager of Liverpool, has revealed in the past that he had been contacted by the English club in history two years ago.To the team. I do not feel confident that the management board has a good understanding of football. Before deciding to lead the Reds team. ดูบอลออนไลน์
"Why Liverpool? Actually, two years ago I was contacted by another club in England. A club with a lot of history. But I do not feel they have enough understanding of football, "said the Reds boss. ดูบอลออนไลน์ "I did not feel that was the right team, but as Liverpool contacted, I was not exactly the same. But I feel that's the right thing for me. " Current place in Cape Town, South Africa. It will be a charity event. During a break during a national team break.
Przekierowanie